Education and awareness
About the activity
1) to raise the awareness of local residents in the Municipality Bratislava – Karlova Ves and the general public about:
– the effects of climate change,
– the need and importance of a balanced approach to mitigation and adaptation measures,
2) communicate and inform about:
– the project, its objectives, the activities carried out, the progress made,
– financial support for a project from the Norwegian Financial Mechanism 2014-2021 under the SK-Climate program,
– cooperation with a Norwegian partner in the implementation of the project
Project activity indicators: 3 press conferences organized, 21 journalists participating, project website created, visited 10,800 times, 90 printed / web / radio / television media outlets published, 3 billboards installed, 1 roll-up, 100 information leaflets produced and 3 created presentations.
What we have done so far
- November 2020 – December 2020: The public was informed about obtaining a grant and starting work on the project implementation, two press releases were prepared, an article was published in the monthly Karloveske noviny, posts were published on social media.
- January 2021 – April 2021: Communication plan of the project was prepared, the project website and design of the project logo was developed, a promotional banner and information poster were produced.
- May 2021 – June 2021: The third press release was prepared, the kick-off online conference for the professional public in cooperation with the Norwegian partner was organized (24 May, 2021).
- July 2021 – August 2021: Articles for monthly Karloveske noviny and a press release on the progress achieved in the project and on the planned model revitalization of Park Kaskady at tackling rainwater prepared.
- September 2021 – November 2021: The project website was updated, posts were published on FB, an online seminar for the public What next with rainwater in settlements? Kaskady – a model pilot solution of rainwater in public space was organized (10 November, 2021), the public was informed on the completion of the first activity of the MITADAPT project – Revitalization of the public space Kaskady.
- December 2021: Documents for the press release for the Ministry of the Environment of the Slovak Republic (ME SR) on the in-depth renovation of the public buildings of the Kindergarten Koliskova and Primary Scholl A. Dubceka prepared; a video on the progress achieved in the implementation of project activities prepared and presented at an online event organized by ME SR SK-Klima Program: 1st information event on the progress achieved (8 December, 2021).